News & Events
POLYMAT 10th anniversary
Last week we celebrated POLYMAT Day with a series of talks by POLYMAT scientists and invited external scientists to present advances in the field of polymer science.
We were honoured to attend the talks by:
- Prof. Markus Antonietti from Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces. Potsdam, Germany
- Dr. Ana Beloqui from POLYMAT
- Aurelio Mateo-Alonso from POLYMAT
- Prof. Eva Malmström-Jonsson from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
- Prof. Maria Forsyth from, Deakin University (Australia) and POLYMAT
- Prof. Ulrich S. Schubert from Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Germany
- Prof. María Paulis from POLYMAT
- Dr. James L. Hedrick from IBM Research Almaden Research Center, San Jose California, United States
- Dr. Joaquín Delgado from 3M Company, Stepan Company, Goldman Sachs Trust and Variable Insurance Trust, United States
At the institutional event to celebrate the tenth anniversary, we had the pleasure of having the Rector of the UPV-EHU Eva Ferreira, the Deputy Minister of Universities and President of POLYMAT, Adolfo Morais, the Regional Deputy for Economic Promotion Jabier Larrañaga, as well as the Scientific Director of POLYMAT José M. Asua participated in the event, which also brought together the entire POLYMAT community.