News & Events
POLYMAT Day 2021
POLYMAT Day 2021 has ended up with success. The event has counted on the participation of researchers from different groups that have shown the latest advanced in the field of polymers.
8:35-9:35 Plenary lecture. Prof. Alejandro J. Müller ‘Crystallization of Multiphasic Polymeric Materials’. Leader of the Advanced Multiphasic Polymers Group, POLYMAT-UPV/EHU.
9:35-10.35 POLYMAT lectures
- 9:35-10:05 Dr. Liliana Tome ‘Multicomponent iongel membranes for CO2 separation applications’.
- 10:05-10:35 Andrea Melissa Cabrera ‘UV-induced crosslinking in Perovskite solar cells’.
10:50-12:20 POLYMAT lectures
- 10:50-11:20 Elena Gabirondo ‘New trends in the synthesis of polyesters: from catalyst design to chemical recycling’.
- 11:20-11:50 Dr. Leire Iturriaga Oñarte-Echevarria ‘Introducing topography into 3D DLP printed scaffolds to regulate the immune response’.
- 11:50-12:20 Dr. Edurne González ‘Novel composite nanofibers by green electrospinning’
12:20-12:40 POLYMAT update. Prof. José M. Asua