- Polymerization Processes Group
- Group in Science and Engineering of Polymeric Biomaterials
- Hybrid Materials for Photovoltaics Group
- Theory and Simulations Group
- Advanced Multiphasic Polymers (AMP) Group
- NanoBioSeparations Group
- Molecular and Supramolecular Materials Group
- Catalysis and Sustainable Polymers
- Innovative Polymers Group
- Grupo terapéutico de polímeros sensibles
Innovative Polymers Group
Our group combines different research activities between organic&polymer chemistry, materials science, physical chemistry, electrochemistry, energy, corrosion and bioelectronics. We are oriented towards developping the POLYMERS OF THE FUTURE.
Our main goal is the development of INNOVATIVE POLYMERS such as poly(ionic liquid)s, redox polymers, polymer electrolytes, conducting polymers, OMIECs or iongels. We have a highly collaborative spirit and devotion to WORK TOGETHER WITH PEOPLE interested in the applications of innovative polymers. We are currently developing polymers for emerging technologies such as ELECTROCHEMICAL ENERGY STORAGE (BATTERIES), BIOELECTRONICS OR CORROSION.