- Polymerization Processes Group
- Group in Science and Engineering of Polymeric Biomaterials
- Hybrid Materials for Photovoltaics Group
- Theory and Simulations Group
- Advanced Multiphasic Polymers (AMP) Group
- NanoBioSeparations Group
- Molecular and Supramolecular Materials Group
- Innovative Polymers Group
- Grupo terapéutico de polímeros sensibles
Innovative Polymers Group
Our group combines different research activities between organic&polymer chemistry, materials science, physical chemistry, electrochemistry and nanotechnology. We are oriented towards a SUSTAINABLE POLYMER CHEMISTRY including topics such as green organocatalysis, polymer chemical recycling or biodegradable polymers.
Our main goal is the development of INNOVATIVE POLYMERS such as poly(ionic liquid)s, redox polymers, polymer electrolytes, block copolymers or iongels. We have a highly collaborative spirit and devotion to WORK TOGETHER WITH PEOPLE interested in the applications of our polymers. We are currently developing polymers for emerging technologies such as BIOELECTRONICS, ELECTROCHEMICAL ENERGY STORAGE (BATTERIES), CO2 CAPTURE, NANOMEDICINE OR WATER PURIFICATION.